May 3, 2014

NYC(hamp)


What's crackin', peeps? I'm quite not sure what time, but today's the Special Qualifying Exam of the first year BS Accountancy students in our university. Something I overheard was that there are roughly 800 students who fell short of the mandated grade, may it be ACCO1013/1023, MATH1013 or ENGL1013/1023. 2.00, that is. As luck would have it, I passed all my courses that round up for a dean's lister-worthy GWA on both semesters *cough* bragger *cough*. I took this as a sign from Him to push through the accountancy program, since I deliberately planned to shift to
marketing or any business related course on second semester. I'm raising my hopes up that my new dorm room would be of use for the remaining three years! #segue

Back to the main issue, I'm sending my best wishes to Pia and Lora, and the rest of BSA HI-1, and the rest of the SQE takers. So P and Lo, pin this as your goal: Same program, same blockmates, different room, BSA H2-1. Fighting!

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." - Isaiah 41:10.


Photos taken by: Ryan Fontamillas

@poladr

Copyright © Pola dela Rosa
Design by Blog Oh! Blog