Oct 12, 2014

DRESS TO THE NINES


Because my 4th term (3 sems on 1st year) officially ended 2 days ago, I'm putting a halt on my blogging hiatus as well. Hopefully  lol, I got my fingers crossed. The last five months had been an emotional roller coaster ride, a brain-killer, and a stress-inducing period. For accounting students, enough sleep is just a pipe dream. I don't even wanna get started, just thinking that in three weeks history shall repeat itself, pulling the trigger would be fantastic. 

This post is three months delayed, after thinking to just publish a collective post of all the debut parties I'd be attending, but this train of thought went straight to the deep abyss of everything I've forgotten after a day. I've got the memory of a goldfish, and as it was, my productivity was at an all-time low. But so much for tit and tat, let the photos do the talking.


Fair warning: I'd be grabbing photos from here and there, and if any copyright is put into harm, please inform me so I may take it down this post.


Jaira Tubig's 18th, June 21, 2014.


EXPECTATION....


REALITY. Lol.


Julia Tadokoro's 18th, June 28, 2014.


Hazel Cruz's 18th, Sept. 13, 2014. 



Nicolle Lim-Ranola's 18th, Sept. 28, 2014.





@poladr

Copyright © Pola dela Rosa
Design by Blog Oh! Blog