Mar 13, 2015

CLEAN


I know I'm past way late from this, but it's just recently that I got the HIMYM fever. I was so against catching up to the 9 seasons of the series that it took me a year of indecisiveness and laziness. And boy was I missing big time! It was practically a sea of lessons you can never learn in school. You'll be slow-walking to an epiphany that all the downfalls life was so generous to endow upon you were your preparations for something greater. Each stories, heartbreaks, quarrels, trials and all you've put up with are things you'll be thanking for in the end. 


I know I'm past way late from this, but it's just recently that I got the HIMYM fever. I was so against catching up to the 9 seasons of the series that it took me a year of indecisiveness and laziness. And boy was I missing big time! It was practically a sea of lessons you can never learn in school. You'll be slow-walking to an epiphany that all the downfalls life was so generous to endow upon you were your preparations for something greater. Each stories, heartbreaks, quarrels, trials and all you've put up with are things you'll be thanking for in the end. Here are some of the quotes that might teach you a thing or two:


1. "Maybe there aren’t any signs... Maybe we don’t have to give meaning to every little thing. Maybe we don’t need the universe to tell us what we really want. Maybe we already know that...deep down." - Ted

2. “Shouldn't we hold out for the person who doesn't just tolerate our little quirks, but actually kind of likes them?" - Ted

3. "The future is scary, but you cant just run back to the past because it is familiar." -Robin,

4. "Sometimes even if you know how something’s gonna end, that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the ride." - Ted

5. "There's no way of knowing for sure where the safest place is, so the best you can hope for is to have some good company." - Ted

6. "I love everything about her! and I'm not a guy who says that lightly. I'm a guy who has faked love his entire life. I thought love was just something idiot-stuff they felt. But this woman has a hold on my heart that I could not break if I wanted to; and there have been times that I wanted to. It has been overwhelming and humbling and even painful at times but I could not stop loving her any more than I could stop breathing. I am hopelessly, irretrievably in love with her...more than she knows." - Barney

7.  “Whatever you do in this life, it’s not legendary unless your friends are there to see it.” - Barney
8. "The biggest mistake would be not to make that mistake, because then you’ll go your whole life not knowing if something was a mistake or not.” - Lily








@poladr

Copyright © Pola dela Rosa
Design by Blog Oh! Blog