Mar 22, 2015

PATCHES


Summer vacation for me has kick-started 2 weeks ago, and people I know who are still burning the midnight oil for their final exams turn green with envy. I'm spending summer like how normal teenagers do - isolating myself in the comfort of the internet and laptop watching anime, series and movies. However, my energy level falls at an all-time low with this lifestyle (just look how pale I am at these photos!), so I try to pencil in biking, volleyball and a 30-minute workout everyday. 


There're too many things I wanna do, but a month-long vacation isn't enough to tick them off of my list. I'm seriously dreading calculus which I'd be taking this third semester *heavy sigh.....* I need an extra month between April 12 and April 13, please!! #SOS

@poladr

Copyright © Pola dela Rosa
Design by Blog Oh! Blog