Feb 15, 2016

Lovely Bones



Have you ever had that moment when you feel like everything's finally falling into their places: you're no longer failing every exams (though still failing the minority and cramming one sem's worth of studying in one day lol), you already found your real friends and cut ties with those that you thought were, you have a providing family that you can always consider "home", and you have someone that makes everyday feel like V Day. I mean, I could not ask for more. 


But then life's all like, "Really? Now wait, let me do something about that." And suddenly, I have more issues than the Vogue magazine. I'm just really lucky that there are people that emphatically listens when I turn into a ranting machine on a daily basis. All the love for you, guys!

Hope that you didn't forget to give love for yourself last February 14!


@poladr

Copyright © Pola dela Rosa
Design by Blog Oh! Blog